Food prepared at the East Greenwich Gourmet between July 30th and Aug. 1st should be tossed because it might be contaminated with Norovirus.

Rhode Island public health officials discovered the problem when every other guest at a weekend event serving East Greenwich Gourmet foods got sick.

In other Norovirus news, the New York Department of Health issued an advisory to camp directors and medical staff about the spread of the bug through the state’s many summer camps.

And in Minnesota, 20 people who attended a Rochester an Aug. 1 wedding reception became ill after “eating tortilla chips contaminated with norovirus, possibly from fecal matter.”

Oh Boy!