1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Noroviruses (genus Norovirus, family Caliciviridae)
2. MedicineNet.com – Noroviruses are a group of realted bacteria that cause gasterenteritis.
3. Wikipedia – Norovirus classification is based upon numbering genogroups. The number of deaths from norovirus in the US is estimated to be around 300.
4. Norovirus Lawyer & Attorney: Marler Clark : Norovirus Blog
5. MDOH – Norovirus Infection (aka Norwalk virus, calicivirus – Learn how to minimize your risk of acquiring norovirus.
6. FDA – Norovirus
7. HPA.ORG – Norovirus is the most common cause of infectious gastroenteritis in England. www.hpa.org.uk/infections/topics_az/norovirus/menu.htm
8. Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, Division of Environmental Health, Food Safety Program.