Jennifer Pifer of CNN has reported that four people have tested positive for norovirus after eating at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indiana. As of December 18, three people are still hospitalized. Full story
Marion County Health Department spokesman John Althardt told CNN in a telephone interview that tests on three employees and one customer were positive for norovirus, which typically occurs in places such as cruise ships and restaurants where people are eating food prepared by others.
Seventy-three cases were reported over the weekend, bringing the total to approximately 373, Althardt said.
The Olive Garden, which closed on Friday and scrubbed, has been given clearance to reopen.